Mission: The central role/conduit in the project production process. Manage internal and external project details. Controller of on-time, on-budget delivery.
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in architectural millwork or store fixtures.
Candidate should have the ability to interact with internal suppliers, external clients, architects, designers, and GC’s, manage several projects from start to finish simultaneously, and deal with tight deadlines, and be a team leader and motivator in a high energy(fun) work environment.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Take ownership of complex projects and client relationships, demonstrating a passion for delivering project outputs on-time and on-budget and for satisfying clients
- Effectively implement and communicate change orders, ensuring all parties have current information
- Execute sourcing strategies, utilizing global network of manufacturing partners for various materials related to a project, such as wood, metal, glass, plastics; etc.
- Monitor inventory levels associated with the project, or account, ensuring that excess and obsolete are dispositioned
- Effectively manage projects within the structure of an ERP environment and necessary software reports
- Review and approve project detail drawing set/plans with engineering and client
- Determine best installation and shipping methods for projects.
- Open to cross-over work in our areas as needed
Compensation package inclusive of medical benefits, dental, 401K, vacation, etc.
Location: Baltimore, MD